Thursday, September 16, 2010

Princess Tea Party

      First I would like to start this post off by saying I have no pictures to post of My Daughter's 3rd Birthday, My Mom does but I do not, So whenever I get some I will post. With all of that said I will continue, My Little Baby girl who was 5 lbs 10ozs at birth just turned 3  and is hitting the 30 lb mark! It seems like only yesterday she was so small, completely dependent on myself and Nate, and now she is 3. She can draw, paint, sing, say bible verses, takes a shower, brushes her teeth without help, cleans her room, does her two chores(dusting baseboards and putting utensils away from the dishwasher). She is not so dependent anymore. Which is bittersweet, I thankful she is growing and learning, but sad that it is happening so fast!
     So Karah's birthday was actually on Wednesday of last week, but we had her party on Saturday. My mom flew in on Thursday and on Friday we went shopping and prepared for the Princess Tea Party. For the past three months I have heard nothing else but Princess Tea Party, Needless to say Karah was super excited Saturday, She woke up ready to go, By 9 am she was already dressed and waiting. We had so much fun, It was just perfect, Jillian, Jackson and Bethanee Pelt came along with Jason and Tracee(Baby Ellee included), Kara List, and Kerry, Hannah, and Kerys Hadaway came as well. It was wonderful. The girls had so much fun. Karah enjoyed every minute and was sad to see everyone go. Needless to say the Princess Tea Party was a huge hit, and Karah has already said she wants to do it again next year( we will see, her likes change like the wind.) But the Icing on the cake was that my mom got to be there! It was a really special day! 

Hannah

1 comment: